I. Survived.
I rarely ever get sick, well, until I moved to Atlanta that is. I believe it has something to do with the fact I am used to clean country air of the south and this big city captures smog like no other. Anyways, last week I ran a fever for three days and all I had the energy to do was sit on the couch and watch Ru Paul's Drag Race on Netflix. Side note: that show makes everything better!
On top of having a fever I also caught an infection and am now on antibiotics. After today, I have two days left of my pills and I will be good to go!
What does that mean for me? Well, I am going to be taking a few more days of rest and looking at hitting the gym again on Thursday. I cannot wait to get back into the routine I had to step out of for awhile. My training program over the next few months will be different because I am in the middle of a show. Goal is still to hit 150 by end of April, but with these setbacks I've had, I won't be upset if I don't hit my goal by then. I will also be adding more running to prep for a 5k on April 26. To do this my roommate has suggested looking into the couch to 5k training program. I plan to take a look at it and let you guys know what I plan to do. Since I use to be on a cross country team, and pretty good might I add, I hope that with a few weeks of intense training I can easily build back up to a 3 mile run. Fingers crossed!
Tomorrow, you guys can expect a clear detailed look at what veggies (maybe fruit also) I eat. I am also hoping to cover this week what kind of snacks I keep around outside of my 25 items. Have fun living healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment