Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Big Pains, Smaller Gains

So, like I mentioned last Monday, I figured my weight would plateau at 140 for a little before I gained some more. All though, I was sick for a day this past week, which screwed me over just a little. Hopefully next week can be a little better! Also, I am training, slowly, for a 5k. Just wanted to let my faithful followers, *cough* *cough* (you can follow me by clicking the follow button on the side of the blog!), know that my 2 mile time was a solid 16:40. Granted, this is far off from when I did cross country and could run 5 miles in 30 minutes, but like I have mentioned before, everyone has to start somewhere!

Weight: 140.2 lbs
And for all you who are into social media feel free to follow me on Instagram/Twitter: @JTyAutry or look for #IWillEatMyCookie.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
 ~Helen Keller~

No comments:

Post a Comment