Well folks, looks like I have lost some weight since I weighed in on Monday. At first I thought, "How?!?! How the $#%@ did I lose weight?!" But, after some careful evaluation which was pretty much looking at myself in the mirror... I realized, thanks to the help of my roommate, that I have discovered a nice side effect of eating healthy! Long story short, I have cut down on my fat percentage of my body weight. Gained more muscle mass over this week, but lost more fat weight! So, you can all note that I am back below 140 at a weight of 138.9 lbs. Almost right where I started before this blog.
Now, what is my plan? Work out harder and gain more muscle! Just because I had a set back and lost "weight" doesn't mean I need to change anything in my diet or how I operate. My body is adjusting and changing for the better, which is all I can ask. A natural change is much better than a forced change. Always remember that.
 |
| Weight: 138.9 lbs |
No comments:
Post a Comment